Scentsations is a compact, easy-to-read book on scent and essential oils that:
- Dispels the 7 most common myths of scent
- Describes the 4 main ways scent and essential oils can be used
- Provides numerous examples of the use of scent and essential oils from history, studies from both the lab and the field, and interesting developments in the field.
Read Scentsations if you are interested in:
- Employing scent marketing to improve your customer's experience or increase your brand recognition.
- Learning about the time-tested powers of essential oils for healing.
- Using scent to improve learning ability and memory, and shift emotion.
Author: Elizabeth Ho
*Prices inclusive of delivery