In Make Your Own Rules Diet, Tara Stiles introduces readers to easy and fun ways to bring yoga, meditation, and healthy food into their lives.
As the designer and face of Reebok’s first yoga lifestyle line, author ofYoga Cures and Slim, Calm, Sexy Yoga, and the founder of Strala—Tara has long been a proponent of creating a tension-free healthy life by tapping into the unique needs of her clients. In this new book, she teaches readers how to apply this inward-looking philosophy to themselves.
When people understand what they need for true well-being, they can make their own rules—rules that will help them become their best selves. In her rulebook, it’s no pain, much gain. In fact, Tara stresses the importance of practicing with ease—leaving the discomfort and tension behind—because what you practice is what you manifest. Readers will not only learn to create their own rules but also to understand when something isn’t working anymore, so they can update their rules as circumstances change.
Her approach takes readers from the kitchen, to the mat, to the cushion, in an effort to help them get to know themselves. After leading them through some basic guidelines about how to write their rulebooks, Tara lays out tips, techniques, and practices, including:
- A step-by-step goal setting process so readers can figure out where they want to focus
- Six yoga routines specifically designed to up energy levels, curb cravings, drop pounds, and enhance peace
- Eight breathing and meditation practices to soothe the soul
- 50 simple, delicious, plant-based recipes that can be made in minutes
- A 7-day kick-start program and a 30-day transformation plan to launch readers on their healthy, happy, radiant path
So join Tara today as she opens readers’ eyes to a new way of living well that anyone can do—no matter where they are now.