Mount Panti (Gunung Panti) is a perfect mountain for beginners. At 531m tall and located a few km’s north of Kota Tinggi in Johor, Malaysia it makes an excellent day trip for a hike. We will also visit Kota Tinggi Waterfall to cool off, enjoy dinner and a firefly cruise before driving home. You need to be in good health and of a reasonable fitness level.
At a Glance:
- Transport from Singapore to Panti, Waterfall, dinner and back
- Dip into the waters of Kota Tinggi Waterfall to cool off
- Boat ride along the Johor River to see fireflies
- Enjoy local dinner by the Johor River
- Hiking permit, entrance fees
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Gunung Panti Trek Itinerary:
- 06:30 – Pick up from a central location and have breakfast on route
- 09:00 – Arrive at Panti Mountain Base for warm up and briefing
- 09:15 – Start of climb
- 12:00 – Reach the summit and enjoy lunch (This will be provided)
- 13:00 – Start descending back to the mountain base
- 15:00 – Reach the mountain base, transfer to Kota Tinggi Waterfall
- 17:00 - Dinner and head to Firefly Valley for Firefly Cruise.
- 20:00 – Head back to Singapore
- 23:00 – Drop off at a central location
BOOK NOW or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest today!