Enjoy hiking 135km of Indian Ocean coastline from Cape Leeuwin to Cape Naturaliste, over 7 days. The longest coastal track in Australia will provide you with spectacular views of coastline, clifftops, rocky coves and idyllic bays. Hike through towering Karri forests unique to this area.
At a Glance:
- Start the hike in the southern town of Augusta and head north to Bunker Bay / Dunsborough
- See the historic lighthouses at Capes Leeuwin and Naturaliste
- Walk via Hamelin Bay, idyllic Margaret River, Redgate Beach and surf beaches around Yallingup
- See stone cottage ruins, shipwrecks and waterwheels used to generate energy by the early settlers
- Stay at beachfront and riverfront motels and apartments in lovely hamlets towns and village
- Each day you'll be walking between 16-24km (6-7 hours). 35% easy, 60% moderate, 5% more challenging. Mostly coastal foot tracks, some 4WD tracks, some sandy beach sections
BOOK NOW or email us at email@example.com to register your interest today!