Bukit Repin is a more challenging local trek. Reaching 1341m tall, it gives the more experienced trekker something to tackle over a weekend. It is a steep, muddy, with 5 stream crossings.
The trail can be broken into 3 difference stages.
- 30 mins trail with a leisure walk through some farmland and cross a few small streams until you reach the Hut.
- 30 mins jungle trekking until the last stream.
- The last part of the trail is very steep all the way up. You will cross 5 streams in total. It usually takes 3-4 hours to ascent.
At a Glance:
- Transport from Singapore to Bukit Repin and back
- Hiking permit, guide and entrance fees
- Meals (breakfast x 2, lunch x 2, dinner on day 1)
BOOK NOW or email us at email@example.com to register your interest today!