Membership Terms & Conditions
- Amazing Trekkers Club is the trading name of TrekkersAsia Pte Ltd, registered in Singapore under the company number 201539988D.
- Membership of Amazing Trekkers Club is exclusive and personal, and is only available to women over the age of 18. The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual members.
- Expedition and Summit membership fees will have to be paid monthly for a minimum of 6 months or annually.
- Members consent to and accept registration and processing of personal information by Amazing Trekkers Club and/or TrekkersWorld in accordance with prevailing legislation and these membership terms and conditions. Amazing Trekkers Club members’ postal addresses, e-mail addresses and mobile numbers may be used to send and/or receive information and offers within the framework of prevailing Singapore laws and regulations.
- A membership card will be issued as proof of membership. If enrolment is done through our website, a membership card will only be issued to residents in Singapore.
- In the event of misuse of the membership card or unacceptable behaviour during training, treks, post trek events, social gatherings, formal club meetings or any Amazing Trekkers Club related events, Amazing Trekkers Club reserves the right to expel the member(s) in question without compensation. Such behaviour may include, but is not limited to, behaviour which is troublesome or shows a lack of respect towards the staff, partners or other members, criminal actions or actions, which are generally perceived to be immoral, unethical or contrary to these membership terms and conditions.
- Members can cancel the renewal of their membership of Amazing Trekkers Club by giving a 30-day notice prior to renewal. A cancellation must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation will take effect within 30 days from the date of notification of cancellation. Cancellation of membership means you can no longer enjoy any of the benefits.
- Amazing Trekkers Club is free to unilaterally change the membership terms and conditions without giving further notice to the individual member. Such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect. Amazing Trekkers Club will publish changes to the terms and conditions on its website, but members are responsible for keeping themselves updated in relation to any changes to the terms and conditions.
- The membership terms and conditions published on Amazing Trekkers Club website are to be considered the applicable membership terms and conditions for Amazing Trekkers Club.
- To receive the discounts that come with memberships, bookings must be made direct with Amazing Trekkers Club either by booking online via our website or by calling our representatives. The membership discounts cannot be extended to other offers and promotions.
Trip Booking Terms & Conditions
The following booking conditions apply to all trips operated by Amazing Trekkers Club.
Good health and physical fitness are required on all trips. We recommend a physical examination for all trekkers going on extended and difficult treks. We do not recommend our treks to pregnant members unless the trek is easy and that pregnant members take all responsibilities. Amazing Trekkers Club will not assume any responsibility to adverse health conditions as members participate at their own risk. Pregnant members in their third trimester will not be accepted into our trekking holidays and/or programmes due to health concerns.
It is a prerequisite for all Amazing Trekkers Club members to be protected by insurance when booking a trek. The insurance must cover cancellation, accidents, health, emergency evacuation, and loss of items, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects. Amazing Trekkers Club can assist you in purchasing the insurance policy.
We require 25% deposit per person upon booking of the trip, 35% per person 45 days before the starting date of the trek or tour and the balance amount to be paid in full 10 days prior to departure date.
In the event you cancel the trek, the following charges will be made:
More than 30 days prior to trek: 40% per person.
Less than 30 days prior to trek: 25% per person.
On or after the departure date: no refund will be made.
No refunds will be given if a member leaves a trekking trip/holiday/programme for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used. Should refunds be made, it will be processed to the original mode of payment.
Delays and Itinerary Changes:
No refunds will be given in the circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or technical failure. Components of trips are weather dependent and Amazing Trekkers Club cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.